Digital Cookery since 2007
More exciting than typing “do a barrel roll” in google, if you type “the bakery”, we’re now number 2!
Take that Hummingbird!
Leave a Comment →
I’m going to go right ahead and press the “Like” button on this one*
* Al King is yet to implement the “Like” button, but I’m sure that this is high on his to-do list, straight after 1) Sit in pants, and 2) Bake a banana cake.
My todo list for today:
1) Print out a picture of Flex
2) Sit in my pants
Never mind a ‘like’ button, what I’d really like you to do Al, is to follow Spotify’s lead by making it actually impossible to access The Bakery without first typing in your Facebook log-in and password.
Our website is just too accessible and not nearly elitist enough these days.
Furthermore, I want exhaustive and boring (and non-overridable) automatic status updates to be triggered every single time anyone ever does anything on our site.
– Steve Bambera just mistakenly visisted The Bakery after Googling “floury baps”
– Dan Fryer just admired the 404 page
– Tom German just searched The Bakery Blog for “conspiracy”
– Richard Dadd just left a cynical remark
Now this is a level of functionality i would like to see implemented! The more useless news feeds the better. We all lead such thoroughly fascinating lives, who wouldn’t log on to find out these things?
err – I mean, I concur!
Email * (will not be published)
© Copyright 2020 the bakery.